Seth Melchior

Post by Crimson Valium Desolation on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:29 pm

First Name:Seth
Middle Name:Rayne
Last Name:Melchior

Date of Birth:Friday 13 January 1978

Mother's Name:Marie Melina Melanthers
Father's Name:Mawxell Maximillion Melchior

Hair Colour:Jet-black with dark red streaks dyed in.
Eye Colour:Hot Pink (He's deformed XD)
Skin Tone:Pale, but not extremely.
Height:5'11"
Other Physical Attributes:Big, skeleton-like hands. He's fairly thin, but not skin-and-bones skinny.

Reason Admitted:Extreme depression, Suicide attempt(s), cutting, killing. .hallucinations. .
Symptoms:Depression, Anger Issues (I don't know if there's an official name for that),

Hobbies/Interests:Music, knives,
Talents:Cutting, slashing, etc with a knife. Picking locks (natural skill)

Favourite Colour:Black
Favourite Animal:Llamacorn (Llama with a horn on its head)
Favourite Movie:The Butterfly Effect (even though it wasn't out yet. BUT NEITHER WAS STAR WARS SO SHHHH)
Favourite Book:Fallen
Favourite Personal Objects:A knife, that was confiscated. .a box full of paperclips.

Special (Special because I added this on) Notes:He thinks he's an angel that descended from Heaven to stop the bullying that takes place in Schools. He started believing this right when he cracked.

I MADE A LITTLE BIOGRAPHY CAUSED I FELT LIKE IT;
Seth was born to an average family, but not on an average day. Why wasn't this day average? Because it was the thirteenth of January. Yes, that's quite average, but the fact that it was also a Friday made it somehow atypical. His parents were superstitious. His mom (though in great agony) tried to delay his birth past the thirteenth. He was born at 11:59 PM, January 13. She didn't succeed.

Somehow, Seth was born with Pink eyes. Not faint pink, or bright pink, but deep pink. This was the first thing people seemed to notice about him as he grew up. The first reason he was picked on. The next were his hands. Long and skeleton-like, even at a young age, they terrified people. To hide their terror, they simply made fun of those devilish hands. This, of course, was their second mistake. But they didn't like his always-skinny stature, or the way he dressed, either. He liked black clothes. Black pants, black shirts, black jackets, black shoes, black socks, and black hats.

Seth tolerated this for a long time. Until he was fourteen, it didn't phase him at all. But soon it started to. Once it did was when he started cutting. He practically had a bar-code on his arm before long. Then he started with the other. Kids saw this, as well, and they picked on him more. Seth started to become insane. He would look at someone and mentally see him ripping their throw open with a kitchen knife, or tabbing another through the heart. Gouging out their eyes and knocking off their jaws, skinning them alive, throwing them in big pots of boiling water. Every person had their own death. But he didn't enact them. No, they stayed in his mind; for a while, that is.

Then he thought about getting himself out of there. They couldn't hurt him anymore when he was dead, right? So, he tried to overdose on prescription meds, but didn't take enough; all he got was a near-fatal reaction that had him hospitalized for a month. He then tried jumping of a building, but alas, it wasn't high enough.

Then he got even more insane. He decided he was an angel who was given a task by God; eliminate anyone who belittled anyone else. So, he took a collection of knives with him to school one day. He systematically killed any person who had made fun of him since he was born. His parents included.

OKAY, I THINK THAT'S IT,BUT I MAY HAVE MISSED SOME STUFF. XD

Crimson Valium Desolation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seth Melchior

Post by Helena Elsie Gallagher on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:24 am

Actually, yes, Star Wars was out...for like 16 years.

Helena/Elsie

Helena Elsie Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Valium Desolation on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:50 am

I was mixing up release dates with the current date of the hospital. .sorry.

Crimson Valium Desolation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum